Walking through the arboretum on campus on my way to class on this beautiful day!
Nacogdoches, Texas. Home sweet home (:
Driving back to Nacogdoches (:
The farther east the prettier it gets! In the words of the great Josh Abbott Band, “Her eyes are green like the trees in Nacogdoches…”<3
Set aside the rest of the night to talk to the boyfrann’ but he’s going to Elliott’s…sad day. :/ So I guess this is my time to Tumblr.
Bunch of stuff running through my mind so here it goes:
- I want to read this summer, so here are a few books I browsed through online and chose
- A Shore Thing - Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi [I know, I know but I love Snooki]
- Eat, Pray, Love - Elizabeth Gilbert [I swore I’d read this book before I saw the movie…needless to say, I’m doing it vice-versa, I couldn’t wait to see it.]
- Hippie - Barry Miles [what’s there to say, hippies = me]
- Those who save us - Jenna Blum [I love reading about WWII]
- My boyfriend came down this weekend and it was amazing. We had so much fun and we didn’t even really do much. He got in Friday after I got out of work and we had family night with my parents and brother. Saturday was my cousin Ellie’s birthday party so we played with all the kids in the water, went home and just rested. Sunday we went to the Parks mall and just walked around, (I hate being broke) and came home. It felt great just to lay in his arms..We had such an amazing visit. He makes me happier then I’ve ever been. ((:
- Back to the family night, we had A LOT of fun. We played board games, listened to music, and made ice cream sundaes. I love that I have a family who is so close, no matter how much they get on my nerves.
- I can’t remember the last time I had Starbucks and it kind of makes me sad. I love the way it smells inside, the feeling you get when sitting at a table all cozied up with a friend or even a book. I love the green straws. I love how they’re always so sweet. I could really go for an iced tea passion fruit lemonade or a white mocha frapp. Going to have a Starbucks date soon, even if it’s just with my self.
- I miss a lot of my friends. I kinda wish I was back in Nac, (minus the school) Everything there is just so much more relaxed. One thing I am looking forward too in Grand Prairie though is that Eli Young Band will be at Lonestar soon and I really want to go!
- I found out a few days ago GP used to have a wet n’ wild, and this safari place kinda like the one at Fossil Rim, it was called Lion Country Safari, Inc. Apparently the animals kept escaping and making their way out to the road. Crazy?! I really would like to see something like that open again, it’s my determination to find a way to have reopened one day.
- I want to be pampered. Does that sound ridiculous? I want to wake up, shower, get Starbucks, get a mani/pedi, grab lunch, get a massage, go shopping, and tan<3 Just for one day I want the stress level to = 0. Please && Thank You. (:
- I want to go on a road trip this summer, maybe to the beach idk yet. I also want to stay here, just for a night (mostly b/c that’s all I’ll be able to afford) I think it’d be a blast to go with some girlfriends and spend the afternoon in Dallas, and then retreat to the bedroom and have a girls night. No one to go with though, lol. http://www.hotelzazadallas.com/
- Things on my list to buy this summer:
- The classy pair of lavender shades from F21.
- Mint Green Nail Polish.
- A glamorous beach hat. [couldn’t find the exact one, but girls you know what I’m talking about]
- A pair of cute sandals.
- Something for my car.
- A white pair of shorts.
- Rangers gear from VS. [its do die for]
- I also want to learn to make a few things this summer:
- A Shortbread Trifle kind of like this one, http://www.the-girl-who-ate-everything.com/2010/05/patriotic-trifle-and-giveaway.html
- An American Flag cake for 4th of July, http://www.yumsugar.com/Flag-Cake-Two-Ways—-Beginner-Expert-364049
- A few of my own pieces of jewelry, maybe a necklace, bracelet, earring set.
- American Flag shorts like the ones from topshop or CK since i’ll probably never be able to afford them.
that’s all for now, I’m sleepy